Been almost a month since my last post. I have been very busy at work so that my will to come and blog decreased 99%. There were in the last weeks some issues I’d like to have posted about, but after two failed posts, because of some wordpress.com problem, I just quit.
Anyway here are some links of matters I’ve been interested in:
- OpenID framework [openid.net]
- Mylar for Eclipse [eclipse.org]
- A student’s guide to start-ups [paulgraham.com]
- Intel to put 802.11n in Centrino [news.yahoo.com]
- An old article about a probable AI against human scenario in a future world [zdnet.co.uk]
Cya, when I have spare time 😉