Are you local?
Eheh, jokes aside, I’m getting rid of:
- Hynix 2GB 667MHz DDR2 Laptop – 2x1GB (2 hours of use on my Macbook)
- Kingston 2GB 667MHz DDR2 Desktop – 2x1GB (half a year of use on my home desktop)
- Samsung 160Gb SATA 7200RPM 8MB cache 3Gb/s (half a year of use on my home desktop)
- Samsung 250Gb SATA 7200RPM 8MB cache 3Gb/s (three months of use on my home desktop)
- [FOR FREE] IBM 300GL Workstation – this has been with me for some years now and was used as home-gateway, running OpenBSD. Has of now it has something like Pentium 166MHz, 64Mb RAM, or so I believe, Seagate 20GB IDE, Samsung CD-RW 48x16x48 and an external NIC, 100Mbit Realtek. It’s silent, slim and sits nicely in any position. I’ve had it once under my couch and it didn’t complain.
So if you, or someone you know is willing to get one of this just comment this post telling your interest. Don’t forget to specify your e-mail in the comment form.